Saturday, February 20, 2010


no more will i hear panting breaths waking m e from my deep sleep sweetie herself slept where i cant wake her!! no longer will she tear my dad's dhoti while asking us to take her for a walk, no longer will she bang on the door till i open it, and no longer can i make her jealous showing her a soft toy that i call sweetie.she cant pull on my mom's sari and make her take sweetie to the dhobi's shop, she wont open the door for me with her nose when i come home, no sweetie can't ! its so hard to digest that the sweetie who would sleep on my bed till i was asleep and then go over to her place on the sofa, using akka's laptop as a warm pillow will no longer lick me from head to toe once i come home. my ever happy sweetie is no more! she will not get into the car that is to take akka to the airport and refuse to get down! is for you sweetie, to say i will miss you always and that i can never ever forget you!


P.S :- Sweetie is my dog that was never a dog. preferring carrots over chicken, it was the most adorable dog i knew. losing it i a very big blow to me, and knowing that it will no longer hit me with its hunter tail and break the keyboard r the phone, i feel very helpless. afterall, what was the point in showing us all hope in her recovery, and suddenly proving your authority? if theres anyone above , please answer!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sireesh. You so dearly referred to Sweetie as 'she' all through your post. What made you refer to Sweetie as 'it' in the PS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. because there i was referring to her from a third person perspective and trying to explain to many who might not understand why i called her 'her' in the whole post...

    ReplyDelete

Followers