Thursday, June 2, 2011

THE INNER LIGHT...!

I'm longing to take flight
but my wings are stuck so tight

they wont budge till I fight
to reignite my inner light!

my light was once burning bright
but now it makes for a sore sight

spluttering and looking

like its time has finally come by
but I will wake up and fight

to rekindle my inner light
I was once so great they say

like I've fallen,
into total dismay

but they'll soon know that
the fall from praise
was just a wake up call from my soul
to say to my mind

not to idly lay


oh yes i will fight till my inner light is blinding bright!
© Sireesh.Y ,2010

11 comments:

  1. woah...thats some poetry bro..i dint know you had this side to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERB POEM... i loved the depth of thought that went into below line:
    "my light was once burning bright
    but now it makes for a sore sight"

    all i can say is (as always).. dont let it go wasted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. Saurav Ganguly should read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes, feels miserable to see that people have to force srk to take him.. its like a king begging for territory

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome poem re... really nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. peru gatra raste baundedi :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers